In these recent years, Vietnam Cambodia honeymoon packages have become a hot trend thanks to a lot of romantic sceneries as well as the affordable price. With friendly locals, tasty delicacies, and plenty of splendid sights; these two countries are heaven for lovers.
If you’re still wondering, then the post below will provide a list of beautiful destinations for couples to visit during their honeymoon.
So, which locations are included in the Vietnam Cambodia honeymoon packages? If you haven’t known yet, then this is a list of recommended places in the itinerary of many tours:
1. Vietnam honeymoon destinations
- Hanoi (Vietnam): The capital city of Vietnam brings back a peaceful yet sophisticated and ancient beauty. Besides that, there are also a lot of hotels, restaurants, and entertainment locations here that are ready to serve even the fastidious visitors. Also, Hanoi offers visitors a various range of delicate cuisine, which are highly rated among the world’s cuisine. With all the factors above, this is a must-visited place when mentioning Vietnam.
- Hoi An (Vietnam): When mentioning Hoi An, most people will think of ancient mausoleums, the authentic traditional beauty, and the pure atmosphere. In Vietnam, Hoi An is also considered as one of the best places to take pictures. Visiting this small destination, you and your partner can save a lot of unforgettable memories.
- Dalat (Vietnam): Recognized as the city of love, Dalat is a perfect shelter for those who want to have a peaceful honeymoon far away from crowded places. With picturesque valleys, colorful fields of flowers, and cool weather, this city promises to bring a heaven for lovers.
2. Honeymoon in Cambodia
- Koh Rong Samloem (Cambodia): Crystal clear water, silky white sand, and a long coastline are what couples find when visiting Koh Rong Samloem. The whole island has no residents; only tourist services are available. What could be better than spending your honeymoon on exciting outdoor activities under the sunlight?
- Kep (Cambodia): Tourist exploited first in 1908 by the French colonials, nowadays, Kep has become one of the most popular destinations in Cambodia. Coming here, visitors can enjoy the beauty of both nature and cuisine. For seafood lovers, Kep is definitely an ideal place. Coming there, visitors must try dishes made from crabs. Their crabs aren’t big but they taste amazing and flavorful.
- Sihanoukville (Cambodia): Known as the Maldives of Cambodia, Sihanoukville is a perfect destination for those who want to enjoy the natural beauty with a hint of modern. The most beautiful time of Sihanoukville in a day is at night under the sparkling lights from bars, restaurants, hotels,…Sitting in the bank of Serendipity beach, having a cup of beer while watching the burning fireworks will be a great memory for couples.
There you go! Now you’ve known where to visit on your Vietnam Cambodia honeymoon packages. Beautiful, romantic, and compatible with the needs of everyone are the three most precise words to describe these locations. What are you still waiting for? Pack your bags, and enjoy your honeymoon now!