Trip Viet Travel (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://tripviet-travel.com/ website.
At Trip Viet Travel, we respect and protect your privacy.
Collection and Use
We tend to collect different types of information in the purpose to improve our Service.
Types of Data collected
Personally identifiable information is gathered to use in contacting or identifying you.
- First name and Last name
- Email address
- Demographic information: Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Information relevant to surveys and offers
- Cookies and Data Usage
Include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP Address), browser type, browser version, the pages on our site you visited, your bouncing rate, your type of device, OS and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are small files sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. They hold data specific to a particular client and site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. The web application can monitor its operations by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Once you agree, the cookie files are added, and help analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site.
Tracking technologies as beacons, tags, and scripts collect and track information to improve and analyze our Service.
When you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: to remember your preferences
- Security Cookies: for security purposes
- Traffic log Cookies: analyze data about web traffic
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website by letting us know which pages users find helpful and which not.
Use of Data
Trip Viet Travel uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Send newsletter and notifications about Culture, History, and Tourism of Southeast Asia as well as new products and special offers
- Allow you to participate in our interactive features
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
We are committed to ensuring the safety of your data is vital to us.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have set suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data against hackers, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Trip Viet Travel is a date selling company. We consider this information keeps our relationship healthy with our customers. However, we utilize third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service.
We allow them to distribute the Service on our behalf.
In these circumstances, we may share your Personal Data without further notice to you. Those third parties are obligated not to disclose or use of Personal Data for any other purpose apart from assisting us in analyzing how our Service is used.
The purpose of use is set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we might sell, buy businesses or assets. In term of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, or dissolution, Personal Data are parts of the transferred assets.
- When the onward transfer of personal information to third parties of data of EU and Swiss individuals received under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, Trip Viet Travel remains liable.
- gents, Consultants and Third Related Parties: Trip Viet Travel hires other companies to perform mailing information, maintaining databases, tour operation, and processing payments. We only provide efficiently the information regarding their duties.
Trip Viet Travel may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights and property of Trip Viet Travel
- Investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third’s site.
However, once you leave our site from a link, we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites and service.
Controlling your personal information
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically allow cookies.
But you can decline cookies on your browser setting. The restriction may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may choose to restrict your personal information in the following ways:
- There is a checkbox where you can configure the data to be used for direct marketing purposes in the form box.
- You can unsubscribe by following the link placed in the footer of any newsletter email sent by us.
- If you have any trouble controlling your information on our site, please contact us at [email protected] to get further assistance.
We don’t sell, distribute or lease your personal information without your permission.
- If you find any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the above address for correction.
- If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, your information may be removed from Trip Viet Travel within a reasonable amount of time.
For your safety, please review the changes carefully.