Trip Viet was founded in 2017 by Mr. Nguyen Quang Minh who is passionate about traveling. He has had many opportunities to travel to not only Vietnam but also other Southeast Asia countries. Through his trips, from tourist places to unknown places, he discovered each country’s unique beauty, dug deep into its soul and culture and spent time living as local people. Such journeys motivated him to introduce the destinations he went and the experiences he had to more and more people over the world. Therefore, together with his friends, one is 10 years experienced tour guide and one is a travel journalist, they found Trip Viet with the desire of offering clients the opportunities to travel and explore Indochina in different authentic ways.
- ACCURATE: accuracy is our top priority. We are committed to providing our both clients and partners with meaningful and accurate information. We pledge the services are served exactly as stated in the itinerary. For our strategic partners, rest assured our businesses proceed precisely as we agreed to.
- SATISFIED: all of our efforts are to bring to you memorable moments. We speak your language and advise you the better choices. We believe your satisfaction and encouragement are the shortest and the most sustainable way for us to develop.
- UPDATED: although our team is experienced and skilled, we understand that everything is changing every day. Therefore, we keep ourselves up to date with the new travel trends, new hot destinations, new enjoyable activities…We also improve our processes to reduce your time and effort when booking the trip with us.
We provide full services for your holiday to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar (Burma)
- CUSTOMIZED TOURS
- AIRPORT TRANSFER
If you have any question or need assistance from our team, you can easily contact us via one of the following ways:
It is one of common concern of our clients. Different from group tours that has fixed departure date with predefined itinerary, private tour is designed for you and your group only. You can travel as a solo, with your partner, your friends or your family. There is no stranger in your group.
You can change anything you want to make the holiday to be to your taste: places to visit, level of accommodation, activities to enjoy, and the length of the trip…We just give you some suggestions and advice. All the things are up to you.
Our team is always trying to reply you as soon as possible. In common cases, you will receive our first draft of itinerary proposal and prices within 24-48 hours. Our travel consultant may contact you via Whatapps or telephone to discuss further more before sending you the quote.
When you finalize the itinerary and ready to book the tour, you need to make a deposit of 25% of the trip total price to confirm the use of services. The balance should be done 30 days prior the trip’s start date.
There are some exceptions for the payment process.
- – Last minute booking: for all the bookings that are confirmed within 30 days prior the departure date, 100% of the trip total price is requested upon the booking
- – Special services: in some cases, you will be asked to make deposit of more than 25% of the total price. In that case, we will inform you the detail about the amount of deposit.
After receiving our final offer through email, you will confirm again the services listed and make the deposit. You can either make the payment through our secure online system using major credit card such as Visa, Master Card, American Express or bank transfer:
- – Bank account owner: TRIP VIET TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED
- – Bank: VIETNAM TECHNOLOGICAL AND COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK (TECHCOMBANK)
- – Bank branch: Business Centre Branch
- – Bank SWIFT code: VTCBVNVX
- – Bank Address: 191 Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
You can cancel you booking any time before the trip’s start date. However, we strongly recommend you to contact us as soon as possible in the case you want to make some unexpected changes.
If you do need to cancel the trip, the breakdown is as follows:
- – 30 days prior the arrival date: No cancellation fee except for those applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, Boat Company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- – 29 – 15 days prior the arrival date: Cancellation fees of 50% per booking/group plus cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, Boat Company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- – Less than 15 days prior the arrival date or no show: Cancellation fees of 100% per booking/group
- – No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
Commonly, international flight is not included in the price unless it is stated in the itinerary. We recommend you to select flights and airline that best suit you.
There different requirements to get visa based on your nationality and the destinations you travel to. Our consultants surely give you the information about the process to apply for visa. However, we recommend you to contact directly the embassy of the country you want to visit and ask for instruction. We are pleased to support you on some required documents such as letter of approval if needed.
We are local tour operator; therefore we are not able to offer the travel insurance. We encourage you to get you own insurance before taking the trip.